- It's unwise to pay too much. But its worse to pay too little.
- When you pay too much, you loss a little money that is all.
- When you pay too little, you sometimes loss everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do.
- The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot, it can't be done.
- If you deal with the lowest bidder, It is well to add something for the risk you run.
- And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.
- There is hardly anything in the world that someone can't make a little worse and sell a little cheaper - and people who consider price alone anre this man's lawful prey.